Club For The Future (“CFTF”) Space Mail Terms and Conditions
- Draw or write your vision of millions of people living and working in space on the blank side of a self-addressed, stamped, postcard and send it to us. All postcards shall be United States Postal Service standard size (rectangular, single sheet of paper, with a minimum size of 3.5” X 5”, a maximum size of 4.25” X 6”, a minimum thickness of 0.007”, and a maximum thickness of 0.016”) and should be mailed in an envelope to Club For The Future, PO Box 5759 Kent, WA 98064 U.S.A (“Space Mail”).
- Due to weight limitations, only postcards of standard weight and made from paper stock are acceptable. Any extraneous items or cards made of other materials will not be flown nor returned.
- Space Mail content reflects the views and opinions of the author and does not reflect the position of CFTF or Blue Origin.
- Space Mail sent to CFTF shall contain no inappropriate, immoral, illegal or otherwise unacceptable imagery, text or other subject matter.
- CFTF has no obligation to fly any Space Mail. CFTF, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to not fly any Space Mail for any reason whatsoever or no reasons, without liability.
- Space Mail chosen for flight will be flown at a date and time selected by CFTF, which is subject to change or cancellation at any time without prior notice.
- Space Mail not selected for flight will not be returned.
- I understand and agree that the text, photographs, drawings, and/or creations contained in or affixed to the Space Mail or other CFTF events or activities may be used in the production of promotional materials, on their respective websites, and for other purposes that CFTF or Blue Origin deems appropriate and that such materials may be distributed to the public and displayed publicly one or more times and in different formats, including but not limited to, print, online and video-based marketing, advertising, and fundraising, and in publications and promotional videos as related to CFTF or Blue Origin and its affiliates.
- I agree, and do hereby release and hold harmless CFTF and Blue Origin and their affiliates, directors, founders, regents, agents, and employees from any and all claims, actions, and demands of whatsoever nature arising out of the use of the Space Mail or other CFTF events or activities.
Sending Space Mail indicates and affirms that you have read, agree to, and will comply with Club For The Future Space Mail Terms and Conditions.
Back to Home